RE: [Metastockusers] Re: System Tester-the future?

It's obvious that Equis' market research determined that the majority of
Metastock users are "Black Box" users, and that all they want is a
stock-picking expert out of the box (...why so many new experts in the
latest upgrade?)  This may be true, and a reason why most negative criticism
from the system design community falls on deaf ears.   I think Metastock
needs to take a poll of what interest there is in supporting a separate,
more powerful version of their software that addresses the concerns of
system writers, and not just "magic ball" investors.  They could charge
$500-$1,000 for an upgrade, but make it OPEN and powerful and full of the
things serious system designers want. They already have a pretty front-end,
so why not develop a good back-end and charge the users who want it what
it's worth?    It's already proven they don't want to spend the money to do
an upgrade like this, so maybe this would give them an incentive?

Dave D.

ddefina@xxxxxxxxxxxx