RE: [Metastockusers] Re: System Tester-the future?

Dave,

I for one, would gladly "pay up" the $1000 or $1500 for an MS Pro version (from my current MS Pro
V7.03) with an Easy Language-like formula language and system tester along with the software's
ability to plot tick-based bars (e.g. 80 tick bar, 150 tick bar).

This would become my ideal.....

Just dreaming,
Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO