Re: New Yahoo MetaStock DayTrading Email List

Yes, when setting up your Groups and Clubs and setting
your delivery options, you have to log in, but afterwards, to get your messages
sent to you as email, you don't have to log in. They are sent automatically.
Something that many others just don't get. In one of the setup screens there is
a block called "Alternate email 1:" for those of us that don't use Yahoo as
their email box, that is where you put in your email address.
For instance, start at <A
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/";>http://groups.yahoo.com/ then click on
'My Groups' then 'Edit Delivery Options'. Yahoo will send all the postings from
all the Groups that you are a member of to your mail box listed at Alternate
email 1:. If using Outlook, I suggest that you then go into 'Tools' and then
'Message Rules' to have Outlook automatically sort your messages and put them
into whatever folders you want. This really helps to reduce clutter and saves
time sorting through stuff. Frankly, I tap into so many forums that I elected to
not receive email and would rather just read them off Yahoo when I want. I can
still copy and save important messages. Sometimes I get focused on
something and don't read email for days, so I can have hundreds of messages
waiting.

-Corey