Re: e Signal and MS 7.03

I just installed Win2k over the weekend.  As usual I left a layout open
over night.  This morning Metastock was hung.  I had to force it to close.
Metastock would not reopen.  The problem was resolved when I closed File
Server and Data Server.  (I had to force Data Server to close.)  So maybe
Andrew is correct about Data Server.  I did not have this problem in Win98.

iamken