RE: Off Topic:IE 5

^N will do it also.

bjagow@xxxxxxx <mailto:bjagow@xxxxxxx>

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ian Mitchell
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 1999 10:32 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Off Topic:IE 5

Under IE5, I also open one window for on-line broking using login/password,
then another for browsing the web, or other HTML items I may have on the
desktop or in Agent. In this way my on-line broking window is always
available with prices, and buy/sells when I need it.

Having the IE5 shortcut on the toolbar makes this very easy.

Cheers
Ian