Hard Disk Backup

I want to thank everyone for the thought provoking discussion on backups.  I have two computers, two phone lines and to different ISP's
that I'm on during the trading day.  Both computers are networked with eithernet cards and coax cable and use Win 98 networking.  It
takes me 8-10 hours to do a complete backup of both systems to tape (Colorado T3000).

After reading the discussions, I backup my main computer (K6-300) to my backup computer's  (K6-200) E-drive using MS Backup. I did not
know you could use it to backup to disk.   It backed up 1.3GB of data in 27 mins over the network.  I'm impressed.  I backed up the
K6-200 to the K6-300 in 30 mins.  What a trip.  My hat's off to you all for the idea.