Positive & Negative Reversals

Walter et al.  As I mentioned before a Positive Reversal happens when an
oscillator such as the RSI has a lower valley low at the same time the price
moves to a higher high.  This was developed by Andrew Cardwell to use for
price forecasting.  You label (3) oscillator pivots, (2) oscillator lows
(A&B) and the highest oscillator high between points A&B (C). The Positive
Reversal price projection formula goes as follows: (B-A) + C = Price
projection/target.  The price data associated with oscillator points A, B & C
are the #'s you through into the above formula.  I have attached a Dow weekly
chart with (3) examples of Positive Reversals of which one may be taking
place right now.  Let me know what you all think - Lenny.

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\DJIWEE~1.gif"