Re: Bars since Function

How can the values of a MACD and a Stoch(22,22), singly or combined,
ever be greater then C (>c)?
(suppose this can happen to bankrupt stocks or some valutas that are
valued at the right of the decimal comma).

For an example of the BarsSince-function, see MS-manual p.220.
Below another example, now taken from your code:

Barssince(
{a trigger for standard MACD could be:}
MACD() > Mov(MACD(),9,E)
AND
{a trigger for a non-standard Stoch(15,10) could be:}
Stoch(15,10) > Mov(Stoch(15,10),10,S)
{and now the c (????). For this here I am asuming that the above
2 triggers also have fired, eg have both had the same trigger
occurance day, and therefore will omit the >c reference. The
(p.220) examples' greater then nil, eg >0, would have no effect
here as both triggers fired will automatically return Array's value
only to be 2, eg a 1 for each of Array's parts that is true}

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying.