OT trading systems

Thanks to all who wrote about OT4.0. I've parted company with OT until they
show a significant change in direction.

"Technical Market Indicators: Analysis and Performance" is a 400+ page book
by two PhD's Bauer & Dahlquest, published by Wiley

ISBN 0-471-19721-1

The book analyses 60 OT trading systems on a "lot" of stocks. Lots of charts
and statistics, plus 12 general rules in the last chapter.

If you use OT, or any group of trading systems, check this out ... I didn't
buy it but I gave it a good look. Lots of what I have found out through hard
work is in the book.

best regards

Walter