Anyone interested in this?

If you want to try your hand in intraday trading, what are your choices?
Buy MetaStock Pro version or Trade Station? NO! They are good systems,
but it is an expensive solution for an intraday beginner.
There are many offers of very expensive tools for trading.
You must spend thousands of dollars before you make your first trade.
With our products and services you will be able to avoid big expenses in
your trading.
Use your usual MetaStock 6.5, and we shall help you to convert
real-time data from the most popular vendors into MetaStock 6.5 format .
All indicators and Experts of MetaStock  will work at real time.
You can use your own models to watch charts.
To prepare your own trade terminal for S&P futures intraday trading you
have to take only:
- MetaStock 6.5 (you already have).....USD 0;
- PCQuote as data vendor ....USD 130 (75 plus 55 CME fee) monthly;
- Smart Downloader ........................USD 300;
Total - USD 300 for real-time trading terminal and USD 130 monthly for
data support and ability not less than Pro version or Trade Station !!!
WOW !!!.  It is a good solution !
More info http://www.col.ru/incont/index.HTML .  Order now
( anicolen@xxxxxx ) and I'll explane how to get it.