Re: since patch update / no help given

Mike,
You're one of my fav terse contributors to this list.  So why did you
feel compelled to install a foibled patch that doesn't do anything
substantive until the end of the year?  It's quite obvious from the
flurry of weekly repatched updates earlier this year that Equis was (and
still is) struggling to get this one 100% for their EOD program.  With
an eight month horizon might you be reacting just a bit hastily?
Necessity can be the mother of invention and often leads us to brighter
horizons and I'll hope you find that to be the case.

Best of luck,
Craig

PS.  Maybe their fully tested (we assume) program CD 6.52 offering for
$59 might reduce the patches frustration quotient.  Anybody gone that
route yet?  Waiting til Dec. here.