From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of michael arnoldi
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 1999 4:01 AM
To: A METASTOCK GROUP
Subject: since patch update / no help given

every time i open metastock, i hope that it will open with the same
start date, eventhough i have checked off the reatain settings in the
x-axis box & using smart charts.
very often metastock will open my charts with ALL the periods downloaded
& then i have to reset my x-axis start date.
also,
if i enlarge any chart, ALL the other stock charts will get the same
enlraged view.
ALL THIS SINCE THE PATCH UPDATE.
i contacted metastock support about this several weeks ago, but they
never bothered to give me any correction to this problem that THEY
created with this patch.

(ALSO, notice how they changed "alerts" that are attached to experts,
alerts pop-up only ONCE when going to a chart, and alerts accumulate
over a period of weeks. when you finally apply a chart you haven't
visited in weeks you get a series of alerts pop up dating from multiple
back dates- what a waste of time, getting alerts from 3 or 4 weeks ago)
also no correction made here either.

NOW I TURN TO THE GROUP.
any solutions to the above?

mike arnoldi