RE: since patch update / no help given

Be contended, Equis even hands us the y2k patch in no time before the time runs out as some others like Tradestation didn't even have one yet while they also debut their newest products the Tradestation Prosuite 2000i are even still at either Alpha or Beta stage. Equis customer support compared to others are already a little bit good or better.

Jose Pascual jpascual@xxxxxxxxxxx