Re: folder viewing problem

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: folder viewing problem
  • From: "A.J. Maas" <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 10:13:36 -0400 (EDT)

Also:
Go to Explorer|View|Folder Options|View
On this last View-TAB scroll down the options that are given, to click the little
check-box on the left of the (i.e. to enable) "Remember Each Folder's View Settings".
Then click OK to have this general folders' setting saved to the Win-Registry.
Everytime you close a window from now on, its last view-usage properties are also
being sent (by the Win-OS) to the Win-Registry, eg as the program used to open the
window will always use the last registered settings found in the Registry.
(Naturaly this can only happen when you enable this little nifty Windows feature).

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxx