From: "joe zilaitis" <jzilaiti@xxxxxxx>
To: "metastock" <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 13:30:57 -0400
Subject: Al Taglavore and A.J. Maas

Thank you for your recent responses to my folder viewing problem. I wanted to keep the initial post short and did not elaborate but
both methods you guys suggested were tried before my first post. Neither worked. The problem began when my system started hanging up
after the installation of a Netgear network card. It never did cooperate and in fact ended up corrupting some of my files. The card
has been removed and the computer otherwise works fine. Mr Maas' response leads me to believe that possibly the Win-Registry file is
damaged. Would you guys agree? Again it just will not hold the view settings by name, only date. What next step would you recommend?
Thanks again.