SPAM SPAM FW: Get Paid to Websurf and more...

Could someone get this spammer off this list and any other list he is on.
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Gochuico [mailto:stevego@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 08 April, 1999 01:58
To: stevego@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Get Paid to Websurf and more...

Hi,

I'm from the metastock list, that's where I got to know your email address,
I'm passing this along to you hoping you might be interested in it.

I found a great new Internet company. They pay you to surf the web. They
even pay you when your friends are surfing the Web.
(Which is why I have my ID# AQL-092 as the last six digits in this hot
link.)
Hit the link now. Sign up (less than a minute - NO SURVEY) and then go tell
your friends.

http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=AQL092

Regards,
Steve