Fw: TradeAdvisor News & Views - 03/17/99 a

FWIW
Have forwarded this mail as how I have received it (and couldn't help
noticing that his spell-checker was not turned on).
The BeanOil 990310.gif was also Ron White's original mail's attachement.

Dear Trader,

Thank you for supporting TradeAdvisor.
For a website copy of this newsletter see: http://stelar.com
the resources - then TradeAdvisor Free Resources.

It's been an award winning year.
Although relatively new, TradeAdvisor has won three awards
in the STOCKS & COMMODITIES 1998 Readers' Choice Survey.
Excellent suggestions and testimonies continue to pour in
and we are extremely thankful.  Please stay in touch - it
makes our work more enjoyable.

As you know, our goal is to provide traders with a totally
objective, mechanical and technical trading strategy that
will help optimize risk and reward. TradeAdvisor is well on
its way to becoming an industry standard for both beginners
and expert traders.  If you're new to TradeAdvisor, please
read the brief overview below and visit our Website for
complete details at stelar.com.

As a bonus, we have included some Free Website Offers at the
end of this newsletter. Check them out.

..... Ron White 719 266-8710

TradeAdvisor News and Views - 03/10/99

Free Update
If you're a current user, we encourage you to update to V1.5c
03/08/99) IT'S FREE AND IT'S BENEFICIAL.
See our website: http://stelar.com - then updates.

Free Data Files
If you're a current user, we also encourage your to download our
free, Metastock, end of day commodity and stock directories. It
saves a lot of time of setting up your own. Of course, you'll
need to update them with your favorite data supplier.
See our website: http://stelar.com -
then resources - then Free Weekly Data.

Free Weekly Conference Call and Tutorials
Everyone is invited - both existing or potential users. If you want
to meet the developers of TradeAdvisor, set up your files, hear a
system overview or participate in a hands-on , walk-through,
come to one of our weekly training calls.
Here are the details:

..... Tue evening at: 11:00 pm est.
..... Sat morning at: 11:00 am est.
..... Call 212 796-1700 and enter 2468.
..... They last one hour, if there are questions.

Special Offer for 1998, 30-day trial Users
If you're a previous 1988 trial user, we encourage you to reevaluate
TradeAdvisor for a special price of $49 for 30-days. Go to
<http://stelar.com the home page - see new offers.

Special Offer for Business Professionals
If your a broker, data supplier, magazine publisher, software
developer, reseller or Website author, please call or email
Ron White at 719 266-8710 <mailto:special_offer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
for details on evaluation software.

Special Reocnition to Rodney Marcantel for his contributing articles.
We would like to thank Rodney Marcantel for writing articles
on his experiences using TradeAdvisor as well as providing trading
statistics for the last 14 months. To read his articles see our
Website: http://stelar.com - then resources - then Trading Articles.
We will be posting his trading statistics shortly.

Special "Thank You" to our Current Data Providers
If your a data provider, please call us.
..... CSI - <http://www.csidata.com>
..... Equis - <http://www.equis.com>
..... Primate - <http://www.primate.com>
..... Prophet Data <http://prophetdata.com>
..... Quotes Plus - <http://www.QP2.com>

Special "Thank You" to some of our Favorite Brokers
who graciously refer potential clients to us. If you're a broker, call us.
..... Alaron: Robin Rosenberg - <http://www.alaron.com> retail
..... Traders Network: Joe Kellogg - <http://www.tradersnetwork.com>
discount

If you're new to TradeAdvisor, here's a brief overview:
Stelar International's goal is to provide traders with a
totally objective, mechanical and technical trading strategy
that will help optimize risk and reward.

In today's fast paced trading world, it is imperative to crunch
numbers and get to the bottom line quickly. To help traders
accomplish this, Stelar launched its maiden product, Professional
TradeAdvisorT98, early in the first quarter of 1998.  Although
relatively new, TradeAdvisor has won three awards in the STOCKS &
COMMODITIES 1998 Readers' Choice Survey.

TradeAdvisor is the 1st Mechanical Software Trading System for
Stocks and Commodities that gives next day, buy and sell signals
with protective stops and exit points based on Elliott waves and
candlestick recognition.

TradeAdvisor was designed with both the experienced and the new
trader in mind. Professionals will appreciate TradeAdvisor's rich
expert graphics and intricate technical analysis and new traders will
like its simple, next day, buy and sell signals. Both will immediately
benefit from TradeAdvisor's 30/70 risk/reward ratio that is built into
each trading recommendation.

TradeAdvisor requires absolutely no programming to isolate excellent
trading candidates.  TradeAdvisor is a completely automated system that
provides 'Next Day' mathematically precise targets that are based on
Elliott Waves, candlestick pattern recognition and numerous standard
and proprietary formulas.

There are no algorithms to program, formulas to enter or charting lines
to draw. There is no guess work, no learning curves and no conflicting
emotions associated in evaluating trades based on TradeAdvisor's
recommendations.

Most trading systems look backwards. They tell you what transpired
yesterday with little probability of tomorrow's activity. TradeAdvisor
tells you exactly the next step to take, the mathematical probabilities
of success and a quick protective exit if the Elliott wave breaks down.
There's just nothing like it on the market.

TradeAdvisor is great for the trader who says . . .
"Just crunch the numbers and give me complete charts with recommendations."

TradeAdvisor is simple to use . . .
Just download end-of-day data.
Scan the data (stocks, commodities, indices, mutual funds).
Evaluate TradeAdvisor's next day recommendations.
Evaluate TradeAdvisor's previous stops and exit signals daily.

Traders, who use fundamentals, can use TradeAdvisor to confirm
their trades because it will help optimize their timing.

Traders, who rely on technical analysis, will appreciate TA98s
use of Elliott waves, engulfing candlestick patterns, wave projections,
Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci ratios, pivot points, pitchforks, fan lines,
MACD, ADX and Momentum indicators, the simply reports and
the predictive results.

New traders, who just want to follow TradeAdvisor's exact Trade Alerts
(consider this issue at this price or better and place your stop at
this price) can paper trade and then learn and study the charts to
understand the indicators. Nothing could be simpler.

Here's what others are saying about TradeAdvisor ...

Steve Coyle ...
Independent Trading Results - 27 days ... $8,178.00
Needless to say, I bought your software. What else could I do?
Of 24 trades, 10 were stopped out for a total of $3051 loss.
Two trades were closed -- one for a gain of $668, the other
a gain of $5060 (in 8 days). Right now, I have 12 positions
still open with gains of $5601. Ten of these are showing gains,
while only 2 have losses. So, if you total it up, it comes to
$8178 profit. This includes one position I closed the day after
talking to you on the conference line.

I hope these kinds of profits continue and I really think they
will based on how the program works -- you just cant stay in a
losing trade very long. As I mentioned to you the other night,
the profits are nice, but the discipline that this program instills
into ones trading is worth much more. Most of us spend our time
trying to figure out technical indicators and how to use them when
the real battle is fighting our own emotions of fear and greed.
How many of us have spent time writing out our trading plan, eg.,
How much will I commit to each trade? How much am I willing to
lose on one trade, etc.? Probably not many. Yet even this is not
the hard part. The hard part is sticking to your plan after you
figure out what it is. TradeAdvisor helps you do this and helps
you stick to it. This is its real value.

Frankie Sullivan, Houston, Texas
Professional TradeAdvisor is a comprehensive trading program that
is a must for traders that depend on technical analysis for making
accurate trading decisions. It's fully automatic leaving no room
for error. It doesn't make recommendations on indicators that are
averages or past indicators. It picks the trend establishing support
and resistance levels that are primary keys to know when to take
your profits or reduce your losses. In the ten years I've been
trading, I have never used an easier or more accurate program.

Alan Tan, Primate Software
As a supplier of market data, I've seen a lot of charting and
technical analysis software. When I first received TradeAdvisor,
I figured it was just another good charting program. Now, I'm amazed.
It really is an automatic technical analysis program that does all
the work for you almost instantly. It produces specific trading
results for both the professional and the beginner.
I highly recommend it.

TradeAdvisor has a 30 day, full working trial version available
for a nominal cost of $79.  For additional information call
Stelar International at 719 266-8710 or visit our
website at http://Stelar.com

Free Stuff

In appreciation of your support, here are some excellent
FREE WEBSITE OFFERS. We have no beneficial interest in
these sites other than referring them to you for your evaluation.

<http://underwire.msn.com/underwire/reallife/savy/54savvy.asp>
Simple and sensible Home Emergency Guide for the Millennium

<http://www.copernic.com/product99.html>
With the award winning Copernic 99 software, your searches on
Internet will be faster, easier and more efficient than ever.
This FREE search assistant combines simplicity and performance
with superior results-handling.

<http://www.digitalweb.com.br/english/shutdown.htm>
Easy way to Shut Down Windows - Runs as a handy System Tray icon  -
 User-Friendly interface.- Scheduling session to Restart or
Shut Down Windows.

<http://www.accute.com/accuteyear2000/y2ktest95.html>
FREE Y2K Super Test for Win 95/98 and 3.1 - ACCUTE Y2K Super Test
performs comprehensive tests of your PC's clock hardware and BIOS
for potential Y2K Errors.

<http://www.efax.com/>
Easy to afford - In fact, it's free! No set up fees, no per-page
charges, no hidden costs. Easy to get started - Go to the sign up
page, fill in the information, and get your personal eFax number.
Easy to use - Customers, co-workers, friends or family members
simply dial your eFax number to send faxes from their computer or
fax machine. Easy to receive - eFaxes look and work just like emails
with attachments. Just open the attachment in the eFax Microviewer
and see your fax on-screen, print it out, or forward to other email
 addresses. It's that easy!

<http://www.networkusa.org/fingerprint.shtml>
Welcome to the "Fight the Fingerprint" Web Site!  We Stand Firmly
Opposed to All Government Sanctioned Biometrics and Social Security
Number Identification Schemes!

<http://members.aol.com/contplus4/taskplus/index.htm>
Task Plus Version 1.71 is a freeware task and calendar management
program designed for simplicity and speed.  It will keep track of
an unlimited number of personal tasks on the calendar as well as
holidays and repeating events such as birthdays.

<http://www.mediaring.com/>
The Next Generation Internet Voice Communications Software for the
Net Generation that lets you make FREE Long Distance Calls Worldwide
from your PC!

<http://www.pcworld.com/fileworld/download/0,1495,4653+vsweb40+exe,00.html>
No matter the browser, protect yourself with this free Web virus scanner PC
World Online)

<http://www.pcworld.com/adbanners/advertiser/atbackup/atbackup.html#top>
FREE online backup of your most important files. Protect your address book,
calendar, tax records, email, financials, documents, presentations and all
your important computer files...automatically and online! Never lose another
computer file again.

<http://www.graphicmaps.com/geoquiz/current.htm>
Test your geography skills and even win a cash prize.

All of the above is courtesy of ... http://stelar.com

(C) 1999 Stelar International

  _____

INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS'
WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
FREEDOM FROM INFRINGEMENT. The user assumes the entire
risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document.
This document may be copied and distributed subject to
the following conditions:

1. All text must be copied without modification and all
pages must be included.

2. All copies must contain Stelar's copyright notice and
any other notices provided therein.

3. This document may not be distributed for profit.

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\BeanOil 990310.gif"