Microsoft Excel 97 [FORMULAS--SELECT 'EM ALL! - 03/17/99]

  • To: "Metastock-List" <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Microsoft Excel 97 [FORMULAS--SELECT 'EM ALL! - 03/17/99]
  • From: "A.J. Maas" <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 18:28:04 -0500 (EST)

On the MetaStock List the previous mails subjects were:
"Re: library of excel code"
"Re: Visual Basic code for a Stock ticker"
"Re: Visual Basic code for a Stock ticker [part 1]"
"Re: Visual Basic code for a Stock ticker [part 2]"

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxx

DUMMIES DAILY(tm) Microsoft Excel '97 Tip
March 17th, 1999   (from PCWorls' TipWorld Excel97 subscribtion)

TODAY'S SPONSOR:CONCEPT DATA - THE MAKERS OF EXCEL RECOVERY

Got some REALLY IMPORTANT SPREADSHEETS... corrupted? Salvage your
data, use Excel Recovery 1.0! Tell a friend. Forward to helpdesk. Get
your FREE demo:
http://www.pcworld.com/r/dd/1,2061,dd-cncptdataexcl,00.html

TIP: FORMULAS--SELECT 'EM ALL!

March 17th, 1999

In the past, we've told folks how to print all their formulas. How
about selecting all the formulas in one quick step so that you can
know, at a glance, which cells contain formulas and which don't?

1. Choose Edit + Go To (or press Ctrl + F5).
2. Select Special.
3. Select Formulas.
4. Click OK.

Excel selects every one of your formulas; they appear in black.

Dummies Tax Central(tm)

Don't find yourself in a taxing situation. Visit the Dummies Web
Site(tm) for stress-free advice to get those dreaded returns signed,
sealed, and delivered on time this year.
http://www.pcworld.com/r/dd/1%2C2061%2Cdd-taxes%2C00.html

ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN $25,000 AT PC WORLD!

Fill out our survey and enter the $50,000 Power Computing Sweepstakes
VII for your chance to win!  You could be the grand prize winner and
take home $25,000, or you might win one of the other great prizes.
Get full details by visiting our website:
http://www.pcworld.com/r/tw/1%2C2061%2Ctw-pcwsurvey%2C00.html

No purchase necessary.  Enter online by 7/15/99.  Must be 18 or older
to enter online or see rules for alternate method of entry. Open to
residents of 50 United States and Canada (except Quebec province).

WEBSHOPPER: More Free Newsletters

Custom tailored to keep you on top of the latest computer industry
trends, news, and product releases. Carving the cutting
edge...WebShopper!
http://www.pcworld.com/r/wts/1%2C2061%2Cwts-newsltr-dd%2C00.html

FREESHOP.COM

TEST DRIVE BEFORE YOU BUY AT FREESHOP.COM. Tons of magazines &
catalogs, all for yours to try at FREESHOP.COM. It's a free world.
http://www.pcworld.com/r/tw/1%2C2061%2Ctw-freeshop-0317%2C00.html

BIGSTAR.COM

DVD BLOWOUT SALE. BigStarDVD.com has OVER 150 DVD HIT TITLES ON
SALE...AS LOW AS $9.99.
http://www.pcworld.com/r/ss/1%2C2061%2Css-bigstar-0315%2C00.html

IIYAMA

Looking for a new monitor? Click here for award-winning monitors from
iiyama!
http://www.pcworld.com/r/tw/1%2C2061%2Ctw-iiyama-0303a%2C00.html

new address, or have it delivered in a different e-mail format (HTML
or TEXT)? Do it all at http://www.dummiesdaily.com/cgi-bin/edit.cgi

Dummies Daily occasionally likes to inform our users of special deals,
new products, and other third party product and service offers that we
believe our users will find interesting. If you did not indicate this
preference when you first subscribed to Dummies Daily and would like
to have your name excluded from these mailings, check the appropriate
box at http://www.dummiesdaily.com/cgi-bin/edit.cgi

This newsletter is one of many e-services available from TipWorld.

FileWorld . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . http://www.fileworld.com
MyWorldMail: Free E-Mail . . . . . . . . .  http://www.myworldmail.com
Shop TipWorld . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  http://www.worldshopper.com
TipWorld Merchandise . . . . . . . . . . . http://www.tipworldgear.com
HTML Workshop . . . . . . . . . . . . http://workshop.dummiesdaily.com
PC World Online: News, Reviews, How-To . . . .  http://www.pcworld.com
Games.Net: The IDG Games Network . . . . . . . .  http://www.games.net
WebShopper . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . http://www.webshopper.com

TipWorld is part of IDG.net, the IDG Online Network.
IT All Starts Here:  http://www.idg.net

Copyright(c) 1999 IDG Books Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express
written permission of IDG Books Worldwide, Inc., is prohibited.
TipWorld is a registered trademark of International Data Group, Inc.
Dummies Daily is a trademark of IDG Books Worldwide, Inc. All
trademarks used on TipWorld are the property of their respective
owners.