RE: data download template

Sounds good, I just want to say that i am not against "free data'but i like
to push a button and walk away.  If i need 10yrs of data on an equity i can
get it with out searching.  I remember about 8-10yrs ago when the net was
just getting started, i was on compuserve.  I cannot remember the forums
name but it dealt with TA.  The line of thinking was against dial data and
cserv. "Just wait till the internet companies start to offer data and free
data, then dial data customer service and compusr prices will drop.  Well
nothing has changed except the amount of choices.