Re: Was thinking of Metastock but now not so sure

Thanks to all you who commented on buying decision.    No, i am  sure not
impressed
with  Omega sales or accessability either.    And i cant seem to get a
straight answer
on the difference between    Radar Screen and tradestation.    I thought the
ability
to use my current  Signal data real time would be the deciding factor, but the
Omega salesman had no clue about  that.
This reminds me of  brokers.  If one company really got its act together, it
would OWN
the market.
RS