Re: Patch ok/Was thinking of Metastock but now not so sure

Hi all,

I installed the two patches yesterday, and it works pretty fine!!!!

The second patch is quite quickly ready.  I got two -in total ;-)  -
congratulation messages.
I am using Win95 (nothing else special)
I started my computer with a cold reboot, installed patch one (they where both on
my "desktop" directory), cold reboot, patcho two, cold reboot, ...and I am happy
now!  Of course,  I have done EXACTLY as described!!!! no programme where
running...etc.)

If people are affraid to buy MS652A because they hear a lot of "bad things" on
this list, they are wrong.
People here always get an answer, and most of the time, it is solved correctly,
thanks to Equis' support and all of you.
I could have sent to the list tens of thousands of questions.  I just waited a
bit, and read carefully all the mail.
I am 20, quite new to TA and absolutely not a computer wiz, but when help is so
friendly as here, any problem I found got a happy end.
I am glad Equis is getting ready for the Y2K early enough, so, In the case other
patches would be needed, we still have time to install them, ...and discuss about
them ;-)
Don't even think about finding a perfect sofware...  Don't complain about patches,
be happy they exist!  They do improve your software!!!
I am rather looking for a service, and a perspective of better investing/trading.
7 months later, I am convinced MS was a good choice.
By the way, we don't have a full time dedicated person to help us/teach/explain us
how to use MS, do we?
No, instead of one person, we really have a whole team of friendly people to help
us.

Should anyone who has a correct install of the two patches send a mail to the
list, our mail box would then probably get overflowed by happy mails.

I wish you all a happy and profitable investing and trading

Augustin Bataille
Belgium