From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Arun Verma
Sent: Friday, February 19, 1999 9:28 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Y2K solution for Metastock for DOS

Though  I have all versions of Metastock, my preferred TA  software
is  still  Metastock  for DOS. There are many many  users  like  me
around the world who still prefer to use Metastock for DOS,  simply
because they are used to it and have used it for donkey years.

Has Equis got any Y2K solution for them also????.

Arun Verma