Re: Was thinking of Metastock but now not so sure

RS:

I have not looked at Omega's TradeStation 2000i in depth, but I do monitor
their listserver.  I don't want to sound like a testimonial for MetaStock,
but the bitterness expressed on the Omega listserver relating to upgrades,
pricing, technical support and the complexity of Omega EasyLanguage leaves
me with a healthy respect for MetaStock and the techs at Equis [is my free
Equis T-Shirt in the mail, yet, guys? :) ].

I guess the more you ask of a technical analysis package, the bigger it
bloats and the more complex and buggy it gets.

Subscribe to both listservers and get a feel for it before deciding on a
package.