Re: Metastock eod 6.52 upgrade

I don't think optimization of the system is the problem.  I have had even
worse time ratios than George, and my system is optimized twice a week.

Graham

Jim Michael <genepool@xxxxxxxxxx> on 05/01/99 08:55:56

Please respond to metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 To:      metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 cc:      (bcc: graham harms/mcauley)

 Subject: Re: Metastock eod 6.52 upgrade

On Tue, 5 Jan 1999, George Ashton wrote:

> Just converted two days of data in the new Downloader, it took 1 hour &
50
> minutes, a job that would normally take 20 minutes! Don't those guys at
> Equis test their upgrades before releasing them. !@@#$$

This is called the Reuters effect. You will be assimilated.

Seriously though, have you tried optimizing your system lately? It may
help a bit.

Cheers,

Jim