Re: 6.52 Patch

I had a problem with a font file while trying to reinstal MS6.5 EOD
after 6.52 EOD patch screwed everything up. I had to delete the file
manually along with everything to do with equis and reinstal 6.5 EOD
from CD. 6.5 will not read files saved by 6.52 patch.  After installing
6.52 patch again now working but all non original files eg layouts lost.

Malcolm Scott