Re: What's worse than no data? !

Thanks Ton, that's the ticket. I now have a good list of Reuters index
symbols!

With my needs and style of trading Reuters seems to fit the bill better
than the other options. I should make the switch soon and be free of the
constant painful chore of checking and correcting data!

Regards... John

ps: Again, thanks everyone who responded with humor and helpful
suggestions, and good luck in getting the Telescan monkey off your back!
LOL