Stochastics

Hello MetaStock Users:
I am currently using MetaStock v6.5 and want to view short, intermediate
and long-term stochastic inner charts for my stock and index watch list.  I
am using daily data.  As you know, stochastics requires 3 input numbers.
%K, %K slowing and %D.  Would someone please give me ideas for what numbers
I should use for each chart, short, intermediate and long-term?  I would
prefer all formulas based on daily data.  However, I realize this may not
be possible with the long-term chart.

Thank you,
Daniel Martinez
Santa Ana, CA