Re: What's worse than no data? !

I went there John and downloaded the "symbols file" but that seems to
just be an update for the stock symbols, no indices that I can see. I
also investigated the Reuters data section but again found no list of
indices.

I just don't want to switch over and have to wait a long time to be able
to download trin, adv/dec, new highs, etc. I use alot of these boys on a
daily basis for my market positioning.

I may have missed the file you are talking about, if I have, please let
me know.

Thanks... John