Re: What's worse than no data? !

Thanks for the tip Lionel, Quotes Plus is another viable source. I do
have reservations with some things I've heard about their indexes
though, as they somehow differ from the "Real McCoy". I don't know if
that is a valid concern if they come to the same numbers as the actual

That's odd that Telescan should say they are not very compatable with
the Metastock Downloader. I don't think I'm very compatable with
Telescan's data, LOL!

Best... John