What's worse than no data? !

Just a quick note to see if anybody else has been experiencing the bad
data from Telescan like I have for almost a week. Several stocks and
indices as well as whole folders have the decimal point "shifted" so
that as an example the dow might read as a 760. Telescan says "there's
something wrong with one of the servers and we don't know which". The
suggestion they made was to delete all the offending data, turn off the
copmuter to shut down the power to the modem then re-download. This has
been going on for days, amazing how the people over there all seem so
brain dead. Anybody else having the same errors? What's worse than not
getting your data? How about getting crap and then having to delete it
all before trying again the next day.

Are there any equity/fund/index data vendors without all the problems?
Last time I saw angry posts it was aimed at Reuters, hell, they were my
alternative if the Telescan crap continued.

... John

ps: I havn't had any bad trades, I'm angry at Telescan incompetance.