Re: Elliotscope :Update Final

Rajesh writes:

> He is a friend of mine.  If you feel offended with the post please use the
> delete buttton. In my opinion he is WELL qualified to predicted what he
> does.  Anyway all views are just for your info so if you are sceptical about
> the quality of the info JUST IGNORE IT. EVEN if you choose to USE the info
> DO SO AT YOUR OWN PERIL. In the market there are NO GUARANTEES.

Easy there, Rajesh.  As I read Bill's post, he was simply asking for
qualifications, not trying to besmirch anyone's character or "call you out".

You don't know me from Adam, but if I came on the list, unannounced and yelled
"Buy gold, now!", would you do it?  Would you ask why I'm saying this, and
what qualificatons *I* have?  I hope you would!

--
I will not teach others to fly. -- Bart Simpson
http://www.unixgeek.com/cgi-bin/motd.pl - PGP email preferred