CORRECTION Subj: Should have been NE, not NW

CORRECTION Subj:  Should have been NE, not NW

Subj:	NW Arrow Symbol Misalignment
Date:	9/19/98
To:	metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Below is copy of my request to MS support, does anyone else have this problem
with their software, or is it something I've messed up.

  "Both in my Expert Editor symbols page, and when using the "symbols
pallette" on the toolbar the "northeast" arrow symbol is shifted to the left
one day. This can be evidenced "on my computer" by:
1. selecting the symbols pallette and visually seeing it is to the left
2.selecting the symbols pallette and applying the NWarrow on a specific day,
then          selecting a different symbol and applying it to the same day.
3. In the expert symbol dialog it is also offset in the graphics pulldown
window.
Thank You in advance "
Rf Bruns
Onalaska,Wi