Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr (My first and last post to this thread)

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr (My first and last post to this thread)
  • From: "Steve Karnish" <kernish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 03:09:20 -0400 (EDT)

> > How about lying, but not under oath? Idaho Rep. Helen
Chenoweth denied her
> >  affair when first confronted with it in 1995, a reporter
for the Spokane
> >  Spokesman-Review says.

I have absolutely no opinion about Clinton/Starr, with maybe the
exception that they're both scumbag lawyers.  But Helen
Chenoweth, now you're talking my own back yard: Idaho.  In this
neck of the woods, where the most common bumper sticker is: "Can
Helen, not salmon",  we always knew she was a good for nothing,
cheap slut.  Oh boy, just think, years and years to come of
examining every politician's natural and unnatural sexual
histories.  John Lennon said it best:  "Everybody has something
to hide, except me and my monkey".

This list has been so much fun lately, I've been thinkin of
sponsor a limerick contest.  How about it?  Here's the rule: You
must use Lewinsky and Kaczynski in the same limerick.  Starting
tomorrow, I will post limericks until this thread stops.  I
don't care
who's offended.  Every post concerning Clinton/Starr
offends me.

So, get ready:

Said Bill Clinton to young Ms. Lewinsky
We don't want to leave clues like Kaczynski,
Since you look such a mess,
Use the hem of your dress
(to be filled in tomorrow)

Sleep tight,

Steve Karnish
CCT

----------
> From: Mullin285@xxxxxxx
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr
> Date: Wednesday, September 16, 1998 8:57 PM
>
> Sheesh... No offense but I really hope that this thread
doesn't evolve into a
> discussion about regional politicians, I can barely stand it
now. Fortunatly I
> don't know enough about the Idaho reps love affairs or results
to comment
> directly about that. On who's furniture did she do her dirty
deeds? Uhh never
> mind, please don't answer.
>
> I'm sorry but this is really getting out of hand now. So it no
longer matters
> if you lie under oath? What the heck is an oath for then?
Maybe we should
> repeal the 'oath' law, that would really be 'convenient'.
"Which is worse,
> lying before a prosecutor, or lying before God' you ask. Hmmm
tough one here.
> Does that mean that God can't hear ya if you lie before a
prosecutor? Hmmm If
> that's true then I wonder if you have an affair with a
prosecutor, does that
> mean God can't see it. This may be a good solution for Willy,
He should have
> had all of his affairs with prosecutors then no one would
know. Too late now.

> I can't believe it is still going on. More of Clinton's true
colors are now
> coming out. Kind of like, but officer they went through the
red light too. If
> he were a real man he would stand up and take responsibility
for his deeds. Oh
> yeah but I never inhaled. Sheesh. Reminds me of 3rd grade, but
teacher he
> started it... I'm waiting to hear Clinton's new defense 'But I
had my fingers
> crossed ...
>
> This world is getting to be a scary place. Oh if only AOL mail
had kill files.
> Anyone know of a way to kill threads coming through AOL?
>
> In a message dated 9/16/98 9:48:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> Brookemail@xxxxxxx writes:
> > How about lying, but not under oath? Idaho Rep. Helen
Chenoweth denied her
> >  affair when first confronted with it in 1995, a reporter
for the Spokane
> >  Spokesman-Review says. Or is it just lying under oath that
you're
> > conveniently
> >  concerned about? Are the vows of marriage an oath? Is an
affair in itself a
> >  lie, when your spouse doesn't know about it? Did Reps. Dan
Burton and Henry
> >  Hyde in effect lie to their familes? Or are you concerned
only about lying
> >  prosecutors? Are you concerned about character? "This
hypocrite broke up my