Please stop it

Nobody is going to win this thread about Clinton. It does not belong on this
list. Soon I imagine there will be hurt feelings, offended and offending
people glaring at each other through their pixels. This thread will serve no
useful purpose and will only have negative results. No one's mind is going to
be changed, we are all too stubborn. The eventual outcome of Clinton's
presidency will not be changed by all of our bickering. I don't think Starr,
Clinton or any of the other active participants are following this thread, at
least they have not responded yet. We should all just realize that we have
different opinions and leave it at that. So ... I ask everyone please stop and
let's get back to helping each other and talking tradin' and MetaStock.

Thanks [I hope]

Chris