Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

Dan Keefe wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I know that the Ken Starr story is not playing except with the Rush
> Limbaugh crowd because this Republican family is going to vote for
> any
> Democrat on November 3rd.
>
> If you Clinton bashers can impeach the President, do it.  If not
> let's
> get off his back and mind our own portfolios.
>
> I will be surprised if Ken Starr doesn't need more bodyguards than
> Clinton as time passes.
> --
> 73,
> Dan Keefe   -  Vista, CA
> 45 Miles North of San Diego - 8 miles East of the Pacific
> Callsign  KS6Z - FISTS #3656; Trustee of K6FFF - Fists #4444
> Visit K6FFF - Vista Valley FISTS CW Club at:
> http://www.angelfire.com/ma/k6ffffists/index.html
> Visit K7FFF - FISTS Northwest CW Club at:
> http://www.imagina.com/webpages/casey/k7fff
>
> When the student is ready, the teacher will appear!

 Dan,

That is truly a scary thought. Why would you think that a man who
performs his job, a job
assigned by the AG, and advised by a three judge panel should need
bodyguards more than
Clinton. Judge Starr has done (and is still doing) his job with
integrity and honor in the face
of delay and obfuscation at the highest level. If he requires
protection, it must be from those
with a disdain for the rule of law.

The problems we face today can be considered the fault of those who
would vote for any
democrat that runs. Clinton's character, ethics and honor have been
well known before 1992.

Barry