Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

> re:I know that the Ken Starr story is not playing except with the Rush
> Limbaugh crowd because this Republican family is going to vote for any
> Democrat on November 3rd.

Hope you like socialized health care and a bigger welfare system-it's in
the works if/when the Dems get back! Youll be able to contribute more of
those portfolio profits to the Dems. They plan to hike Social Security
taxes by removing the cap on wages.(Per Gephardt)

> re:If you Clinton bashers can impeach the President, do it.

How about if we just get back to what the forum is for, let the Congress
handle the garbage...re:If not let's get off his back and mind our own
portfolios.
Actually, as long as people are making money, they don't really care. How
sad...

Wayne Walusiak

> re:When the student is ready, the teacher will appear!

Pretty good ! Actually, the teacher is always there, it's just that the
student needs to be able to recognize the teacher...