Re: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

Hi Folks,

I know that the Ken Starr story is not playing except with the Rush
Limbaugh crowd because this Republican family is going to vote for any
Democrat on November 3rd.

If you Clinton bashers can impeach the President, do it.  If not let's
get off his back and mind our own portfolios.

I will be surprised if Ken Starr doesn't need more bodyguards than
Clinton as time passes.
--
73,
Dan Keefe   -  Vista, CA

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear!