Re: Re[2]: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

Gary,

> So Alberto, you prefer that we be represented by, and our children sent
> into combat by, an admitted cheat, liar, and coward?

I would say that the most important thing when people are sent in combat is the reason
why it's done, not the man who does. Who was the president who withdrew the troops from
Vietnam?

Besides, you should feel reassured that he has lost no credibility abroad!

Alberto Torchio
 Torino, Italy