Re[2]: "The Seduction of a President" by Kenneth Starr

So Alberto, you prefer that we be represented by, and our children sent
into combat by, an admitted cheat, liar, and coward?

With all due respect, when my President wags his finger and issues
assurances to the next dictator with a nuclear bomb I don't want him
laughed at.  And when he discusses matters that affect my life with my
representative and foreign leaders, I want his fly closed and his mind on
the country's business.

Call it Puritanism, politics, or whatever you want.  Many of my countrymen
and woman will agree with you.  Until it's their fortunes or childrens'
blood that's squandered by such a fool.

Gary Randall - Brunswick, Maine

And we're certainly fed up with the US mix of puritanism, politics and justice!

Alberto Torchio
 Torino, Italy