Re: Portfolio Manager / Optimizer

> Chris -

    The Captool Global Investor I use is an older version, actually a DOS
version, so I am not familiar with the current pricing scheme you
mentioned.  All I know is that Captool started out as a Shareware program
until the time when its author found that not profitable.  He then targeted
the professional market with this yearly fee.

    The Return on Investment, the portfolio manager,  part of the Captool
portfolio management software was called P.F.R.O.I. and I wonder if any
Shareware sites still list it.

--  Frank  :-)