Re: Portfolio Manager / Optimizer

On Sat, 12 Sep 1998 18:52:52 -0400, John Manasco wrote:

>Have you looked at Captools? I downloaded their demo some time back and
>it looked very powerful. I also looked at Reeally, which looked better
>than Captools but was quite a bit more expensive.

I did look at Captool about a year ago, I seem to recall their
software a time limit built in. It was also crude, for the price being
asked.

I do not mind buying upgrades, as after I invested my time to learn
the software, I expect the program to live and evolve with the
technology.

However, Captool was slow to progress, and every year you had to pay
them a fee.

I may be wrong....  I'll get the DEMO of Reeally and try it for 21
days.

-= Chris ß =-