QP2 - One More Time

Metastock QP'ers:

I need your help one more time. I created my QP Profile from my Metastock Data File, restarted my computer (as asked), went into Metastock, pointed to the Profile and requested a stock to chart, it told me that the data was out of sequence.  I went into the downloader, and brought up the data in spreadsheet format and it was garbage.  Fields were not in the proper sequence, it looked like an extra field had been added that wasn't expected, the fields were skewed on a diagonal line (looking from one line of data to another.  What have I done wrong?  Thank You

Don Hughes