Re: Quotes Plus 2.0, a finished product?

Unfinished in the respect that new features are being added. The virtual
aspect is determined to still be in beta because of  possible conflicts with
the way in which other software might interact adversely with QPV. Norton
and Pctools in the past, have always been a player in compatibility
problems, I stopped using them years ago.

I have been using QP2 over a year. I have been using the virtual format for
nearly 6 months without problem. my average download/unzip time is 3 min
from the internet. In the virtual format, my files are available to Advanced
GET, MSWIN, Windows on Wallstreet after that time. I keep all stocks and
indices as well as numerous scans in the virtual format.

I have no connection to QP except a satisfied user. When people have
difficulties with the program, I don't understand why. The different setups
we each have, how well we keep a computer upgraded can make a difference in
success. If anyone has problems with a data vendor, they should move quickly
to find one that they like. Data is important. I can afford any EOD data
source, I am happy with QP2.

BTW: check the site again, both files are available.
http://www.qp2.com/updates/

PS to all. I have tried on two occasions to send a DJ30 chart to this list.
the chart size was  27k. They have not shown up here. I suppose Equis is
censoring charts now.

Richard Estes