RE: Backing up virtual to tape

All,

There is no need to backup QPV files as they are not real and weren't
designed to be backed up.  Gary has commented on this before on SI and
email.  Backup your QP Install and QP2 data directories and you should have
everything you need.   There is no need to backup virtual metastock data or
the QP CD Buffer directory.

Sean