Backing up virtual to tape

  • To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Backing up virtual to tape
  • From: Leo Karl <leokarl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 13:13:07 -0400 (EDT)

I have been using the Quotes Plus virtual files which I think are just great.  However, when I try to back them up to tape, they cause my
Seagate Exec tape backup to hang up.  I emailed the problem to Quotes Plus, but their suggestion that I close the virtual background program
was no help, and they have not answered my second email telling them that.

My question is:  Is there anyone else who is using Quotes Plus Virtual AND backing it up to tape successfully?

Thanks,

Leo Karl