RE: System test w/o "re-investment": How?

Jan,

I am using the following solution:

Suppose...
-The first price in a data range of a stock is 85.
-Then add a year extra at the begin by typing in the previous dates
 (you can do this by hand or ask me for a certain data range,
  I have got the daily/weekly data range 1901-now)
-Then give these previous dates all the price 85 (like the FIRST PRICE!)

Result:
the chart starts with a horizontal line (85) and then starts running.

It that case all trading system start buying/selling at the same price!

Hopefully this can work for you.

Regards/Groeten,
Onno Goedknegt