Telescan and NH/NL and Adv/Dec

I have a need to get the above daily data from Telescan.  I could not find it at
their website of Indexes.  I called them and got a young lady who simply could
not understand what I even wanted.  She kept wanted to think it was the High and
Low for the day for the S&P.  When she asked me if I was sure this wasn't what I
needed I just said thank you very much.

Does anyone know these Symbols?  They have Up and Down Volume strangely enough.
I can't believe they wouldn't have these basic numbers.