RE: Is MetaStock for Real Traders?

To all list members.

This list is for you.  We have allowed you to say anything you want
about our software or any other software without intervention from us.
The only restriction we have applied to this list is we will not allow
biased comments regarding other human beings or countries.  We DO NOT
moderate the list so a biased post may appear but the offending
contributor will be REMOVED from the list immediately after the post
appears.

As far as us commenting on every issue/suggestion the members of the
list make, be assured we see them and enter them into our suggestion
mechanism, but we do not intend to remark back to you on every post you
make.

Decisions are made by a group of people in this company.  The basis for
what goes into MetaStock, or any of our software, is based upon many
factors.  All suggestions are reviewed and weighted based upon many
factors.  The decisions are not made lightly nor quickly.  A great deal
of time and effort goes into them.  Some suggestions make it and some do
not.  Please read the page available by following this link:

http://www.equis.com/customer/support/faqs/ge00001.html

"We believe we have handled all Y2K issues in this release of MetaStock
Professional.  We are not calling it Y2K compliant because we have not
completed the last of our testing to be certain all issues have been
handled.

We will have a free update later in the year that we will name as being
Y2K compliant, including a free update for our MetaStock for Windows
95/NT end of day program."

The entire history of Equis International has been based upon serving
customers needs.  We have not changed our focus.  We have a passion for
technical analysis and MetaStock Professional is the latest in a long
line of quality software whose only aim is to help you make better
trading decisions so you MAKE, not lose money.

Equis Support