Re: Is MetaStock for Real Traders?

I think that I have been a loud and frequent harranger for a resolution to the
Y2K issue and I am glad to see that Equis has taken a positive step to resolve
that issue.

Regarding suggestions and changes, and tech support in general, - Equis, you
have not been responsive to suggestions for changes and in fact have directly
lied to me via telephone about things that would be added to MS.  I have been
a MS user since 1.5.   Regardless of the "nice" words you put in your post, I
have in the past found your techinical support via telephone to be curt and
downright obnoxious, and not worthy of the term "customer support".  And as
far as "adding" improvements, you deleted the MACRO capability of MS when you
went to the Windows version, without consultation from your customer base..
That was a tremendous step backwards and could easily handle many of the
concerns and suggestions that are expressed on this list.

Equis Support wrote:

> Decisions are made by a group of people in this company.  The basis for
>  what goes into MetaStock, or any of our software, is based upon many
>  factors.  All suggestions are reviewed and weighted based upon many
>  factors.  The decisions are not made lightly nor quickly.  A great deal
>  of time and effort goes into them.  Some suggestions make it and some do
>  not.  Please read the page available by following this link:

Its all words.  It says nothing.

Jim Brewster - a long term user of MS, and not a happy camper when it comes to
Equis support and responsiveness.