Re: Simplicity

{sorry list, but I've had just about enough...}

Hey Ton Maas,

Regarding your post:

>>since it sounds like everyone is going to be writing system
>>tests and explorations on Al's over the rest of the week.  ;-)

>Do you realy think that's what one learns TA for?

>-What about TA rule: "Let your profits run"
>-What about TA rule: "Trade the trend, its your friend"
>-What about TA tools: Patterns &Channels

What about stepping away from your keyboard for a few weeks?

I don't give a horses ass WHAT yours or anybody else's reasons are for
learning TA or MS.  I could care less if you bought MS so that you can
chart your god damn biorhythms or the cyclical migration patterns of sea
lions!  WONDERFUL!!

There are as many reasons for learning TA and MS as there are people.
Many people LIKE writing system tests and explorations, Ton.  Many
people don't mind making lots of trades and staying with the market all
day, much the same way you sit in front of your word processor and spew
pedantic posts to the list all day.

The answer to significant wealth may very well be simple, and I for one
will not subscribe to your bull headed approach which ignores "simple"
as an answer.  What an arrogant attitude to have.

Arrogant?!  Deja vu.    ;->